Superior crowd investingFinnest features only trustworthy, established, top-rated companies. No start-ups, no far-fetched projects.
Attractive returns, year after yearThese companies have the financial means to pay top interest rates. 5 % p.a., on average.
Sustainable successOver 3 years, investors financed EUR 25 mio, including the biggest "Mittelstand" (SME) crowd investment ever.
Invest like a pro
You don't have to be a banker, to invest like one. Thousands of private investors from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia and Croatia are regular users of Finnest. They do what professional investors have been doing for decades: employ tailor-made tools to easily and successfully invest in top-rated companies. Thanks to Finnest’s unique “maximum returns” principle, it only takes a few clicks to get started.
Investors appreciate that Finnest exclusively features well-established companies with a long track record and a sound financial background. They prefer to invest conservatively, regionally and backed by all the data they need.
6 facts about the Finnest crowd
- Thousands of private individuals from five countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia and Croatia
- Average investment: EUR 7,000 per person and campaign
- Average return: 5 % annually
- More than one third has already invested two or more times
- A large proportion comes from the companies themselves: happy customers, employees and business partners
- About 75 % of Finnest users are aged 40+
I was positively suprised by the vast amount of information available.
First time ever that I have been allowed to pick my own interest rate.
Interest rates are booked to my account exactly as agreed, every single year.
Investors benefit from top-rated companies
Many companies want to use our innovative crowd financing, but only every 50th applicant has what it takes: a solid financial history, top ratings and a clear vision for the future.
Micro-nutrients market leader. 9,000+ doctors and therapists partner with the family-run enterprise.
More than 30 luxury hotels and resorts across Europe. A success story that started 60 years ago.
One of Germany's top organic juice producers. Available in 30 countries and 95% of all "bio"-stores.
3 characteristics of a "typical" company on Finnest:
- 10 years – a solid track record, ideally more than a decade
- 10 million – a sound financial basis, ideally more than EUR 10 mio annual revenues
- AAA-like ratings – profitable, growing, innovative
3 reasons why these companies use crowd investing:
- Finnest campaigns are designed to strengthen balance sheets. These top companies become even more attractive to banks and other financial institutions.
- The media interest in these campaigns is high: crowd investing is a highly effective sales tool.
- Every customer who becomes an investor supports "his / her" company as a loyal brand ambassador.
[ ] no start-ups, only profitable Mittelstand-companies [ ]
Customers use Finnest to lend to "their" companies [ ]
[ ] a milestone for the crowd investing scene [ ]