Finnest.com, the FinTech founded in 2014 and headquartered in Vienna, is the leading corporate financing platform for large, successful companies (Mittelstand). In just 24 months, our high-end IT solution has completed corporate financings of 25 million Euros.
Invesdor is looking for a full stack software developer for a full-time position in our Helsinki office to allow us to grow.
- Experience as a professional software development. Unfortunately at this point we can’t offer opportunities to people with no work experience.
- At least two of the following skillsets: modern frontend development, backend development or cloud services operations (eq. AWS / GCP ). We are at a point where a big chunk of our work will be frontend development.
- Writing tests: We don’t have a QA team so developers are responsible for QA.
- Teamwork skills: Software development is a team effort and we do code review for all code before it goes to production, so giving and receiving feedback is a skill you’ll need.
- Willingness to work both on greenfield projects and maintaining existing solutions. While we do develop a new product we also are responsible for maintaining the existing systems.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- UX or Service Design skills
- Good Swedish or German skills
What we don’t require
- You don’t have to speak Finnish to work with us
What we can offer
- A small team in a small company. That means that everyone needs to be a bit of a generalist. We don’t have the processes or the infrastructure of a big company and you will get to influence the way we work and do business.
- Interesting domain if you’re interested in startups, finance or angel investing
- Flexible policies on working hours and remote working.
- Full holidays starting from the first year. You will have 5 weeks of holiday from the year you start working with us.
Our technological solutions are built to run Invesdor’s fundraising business. We are a team of 5 in Helsinki. We have the core fundraising platform invesdor.com which runs on Ruby on Rails. Recently we’ve started developing a new Platform as a Service product that is built with React+Mobx+Typescript and reuses the core platform’s functionality via APIs. All our services are run on AWS. Our team carries the responsibility for the whole development cycle: development, tests, maintenance.
Invesdor in brief
Invesdor is an award-winning pioneer and Nordic market leader in digital fundraising and investing. Founded in 2012, we are a fintech company operating a fully licensed online investment platform that connects ambitious European growth companies with investors worldwide. Our clients include private and publicly traded companies from Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the UK as well as investors from more than 80 countries. We are headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and have a branch office in Stockholm, Sweden.
To get a sense of if Invesdor is the right employer for you, see if our What, Why,
and three core values sound compelling for you:
What: We enable transfer of capital and information between unlisted companies and investors.
Why: We want to make participation in finance easy and fair for everyone.
1. Play fair
2. Get sh*t done
3. Take the business seriously, not yourself
For questions please contact Juho Niemistö at firstname.lastname@example.org