Marktführer für Getränke im Biofachhandel
Größtes österreichisches Crowdinvesting
HARRYS HOME HOTELS
Führende Budget-Design Hotelkette
Verlässlich wie Naturstein
Größtes Tourismus Crowdfunding
Benefit from investments in top-rated companies
Topzinsen wie im Schlaf
How crowd investing works
3 easy steps to invest in successful companies:
1. Be well informed
All the latest data
Only well-informed investors are good investors. Our proven Finnest technology makes it very easy for you to evaluate any company. As a registered user, you will have access to executive memos and short profiles as well as detailed business plans, the latest annual reports, external ratings and much, much more.
Choose your own interest rate
If you like a company, make your offer: simply enter your amount (e.g. EUR 7,500 - the average amount invested on Finnest) and your desired annual interest rate (e.g. 5 % - the average interest paid out on Finnest).
At the end of the bidding period (usually four weeks), the company will select one single interest rate for all investors.
Example: A company seeks EUR 1 million in Finnest capital. At 3 %, 4 % and 5 %, investors offer EUR 1.1 million, at 6 %, EUR 1.5 million. The company's CFO is willing to pay 5 %, takes the EUR 1.1 million and every investor gets 5 % (including those, who wanted "only" 3 % or 4 %)! Those who requested 6 % will get a new chance next time.
Our unique 'maximum returns' principle
- You are afraid that the interest rate you requested might be too low – don't worry!
- You are always automatically awarded the highest interest rate paid out.
- You can only benefit!
Benefit from the success of top companies
Everything is fully automated. All the complicated stuff is taken care of.
- Your personal investment contract is automatically created
- Your investment is automatically transferred to the company of your choice (via SEPA)
- Every year, the company automatically pays your interest rates directly to your account
- At the end of the investment term (4 to 6 years), all companies are legally obliged to automatically pay your investment back
The Finnest crowd
EUR 25 million invested so far ⎸ 5 % annual returns across entire portfolio ⎸ 7,000 euros invested on average
No hidden costs
When a contract is created, Finnest charges a one-time fee of 1 % of your invested amount. Or EUR 25, whichever is higher. That's it.
Example: If you invest EUR 5,000, you pay a one-time fee of EUR 50.