You are really, really good in developing web-based apps and business solutions?
You want to be at the leading edge of new, innovative, web-based software frameworks?
You have thought about being a key player in one of the leading start-ups?
Finnest.com, the FinTech founded in 2014 and headquartered in Vienna, is the leading corporate financing platform for large, successful companies (Mittelstand). In just 24 months, our high-end IT solution has completed corporate financings of 25 million Euros.
What can you expect?
- Being an essential part of the team, that made Finnest the leading corporate finance FinTech.
- A typical start-up: zero hierarchies, easy going, 100% dynamics.
- A non-typical start-up: great work-life balance, responsibility from day 1, as much freedom to be your best as you can handle.
What do we expect?
- Lots and lots of experience.
- Someone who knows how to motivate a self-organizing team.
- Willingness to learn new development frameworks.
- Good knowledge of English, ideally (basic) German, too.
How to surprise us?
- Java, Apache Lucene and JART framework know-how
- Experience with iOS- and Android app development
- You tell us
What to expect?
An annual salary of at least 50.000 Euros. More, depending on your experience, qualification and engagement level.
How to reach us?
Please send your CV and the main reasons why we should talk to you, to:
Finnest GmbH, c/o Manfred Hellar (CTO)