Finnest.com, the FinTech founded in 2014 and headquartered in Vienna, is the leading corporate financing platform for large, successful companies (Mittelstand). In just 24 months, our high-end IT solution has completed corporate financings of 25 million Euros.
Institutional Sales Senior and/or Professional
Sales – full-time/contract
Have you been involved in the sales of financial products, including Schuldscheindarlehen, to institutional investors in the D.A.CH region?
Are you looking for new challenges and always were fascinated by the dynamics of Fintech companies?
This is you chance: We are looking for a high energy, team oriented individual on professional and senior level to sell Finnest products to institutional investors.
Main Requirements, Responsibilities & Activities
- Understands Investor needs and capital market dynamics
- Familiar with a variety of products and processes related to corporate capital market finance, including Schuldscheindarlehen
- Develops and implements marketing and sales initiatives to roll-out and increase Investor franchise
Education, Professional Designation & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for related fields such as Economics or Finance
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as Senior or Professional in Institutional Sales in Austria, Germany, Swiss etc..
Skills & Competencies
- Fluent in German and English is required
- Relies on substantial experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills, incl. credit experience and aptitude for economics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a must
- Highly motivated, committed, and responsible, with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills
How to reach us?
Please send your CV and the main reasons why we should talk to you, to: Finnest GmbH, c/o Günther Lindenlaub (CEO)email@example.com
Software Architect (m/w)
IT/Internet/Software development – full-time/contract - Vienna
You are really, really good in developing web-based apps and business solutions?
You want to be at the leading edge of new, innovative, web-based software frameworks?
You have thought about being a key player in one of the leading start-ups?
What can you expect?
- Being an essential part of the team, that made Finnest the leading corporate finance FinTech
- A typical start-up: zero hierarchies, easy going, 100% dynamics
- A non-typical start-up: great work-life balance, responsibility from day 1, as much freedom to be your best as you can handle
What do we expect?
- Lots and lots of experience
- Someone who knows how to motivate a self-organizing team
- Willingness to learn new development frameworks
- Good knowledge of English, ideally (basic) German, too
How to surprise us?
- Java, Apache Lucene and JART framework know-how
- Experience with iOS- and Android app development
- You tell us
What to expect?
An annual salary of at least 70.000 Euros. More, depending on your experience, qualification and engagement level.
How to reach us?
Please send your CV and the main reasons why we should talk to you, to: Finnest GmbH, c/o Manfred Hellar (CTO)firstname.lastname@example.org